LL.Ms are often not well known by law students. But this degree is such a big asset for students. An international aspect on your resume, open-mindedness, adaptation capacity, excellence in the legal field… Here is our Top 10 things to know about LL.Ms.
Our top 10 things to know about LLMs !
- Published on
- An LL.M (Master of Laws) is a specialization diploma or in-depth study for qualified legal counsels.
- There are more than, 1 700 LL.M over the world.
- More than 500 universities offer LL.Ms.
- To integrate an LL.M, you must have a Master 1 or a Master 2 in law and good English skills.
- We can integrate an LL.M without a distinction after the bachelor’s degree. The jury will be mostly aware of the student’s progression concerning his career development.
- Applications are made in advance for the best American universities, 6 month before the deadline for most of them.
- LL.Ms cover all legal fields. Then anyone can find the specialty that fits him.
- An LL.M lasts 1 year in average; but there are part-time LL.Ms lasting 4 to 5 years.
- An LL.M costs about 40 000 in average in the United States (But much less in other countries)
- An LL.M is such a bonus for the internalization of a profile! Plus, more and more recruiters are looking for profiles having done an LL.M.
Enrich your knowledge about LL.Ms and find the one that will best match your career project on Find your LL.M !